From Sunday 22nd April we have changes to some Black Country services, full details and new timetables below -
Services 8 & 89 - Pelsall - Walsall / Wolverhampton - Walsall
- The 89 will change to run directly along Wolverhampton Road between Pelsall and Bloxwich on all journeys and will no longer serve Trevor Road, Highfield Road North or Wood Lane.
- The 8 will be extended from Pelsall Fingerpost to Shortlands Lane and will change to serve Trevor Road, Highfield Road North and Wood Lane on all journeys in place of the 89.
- Highfield Road will no longer be served by the 8 - buses will run along Norton Road and Wolverhampton Road in both directions.
- The timetable will change from 22nd April.
Services 10 & 10A - Burntwood - Walsall
- There will be minor changes to the times of buses on Saturdays.
Service 33 - Pheasey - Birmingham
- The timetable will change from 22nd April but buses will continue to run up to every 10 minutes.
- The 33 and 51 will be combined to provide a very frequent service between Birmingham, Aston and Perry Barr.
Services 52 & 52A - withdrawn from 22nd April
NEW service 952 - Perry Beeches - Birmingham
- Will be replaced by new service 952.
- The 952 will not serve every bus stop between Perry Barr and Birmingham to provide quicker journeys between Perry Beeches, Walsall Road and Birmingham.
- The route in Perry Beeches will change.
- From Birmingham, all buses will run along Beeches Road, Thornbridge Avenue and Hassop Road.
- Towards Birmingham, buses will run along Hassop Road, Thornbridge Avenue, Beeches Road, Turnberry Road and Booths Farm Road.
- Buses will run up to every 20 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes and every 60 minutes evenings and Sundays.
School Service 886 - Walsall - King Edward High School - withdrawn from 22nd April
NEW - School X51S - Birmingham - King Edwards School
- Will be replaced by an extension of service X51.
- One morning journey on schooldays on the X51 will extend beyond Birmingham to King Edward's School and one afternoon journey on the X51 will commence at King Edward's.
Service 997 - Birmingham - Walsall
- An additional school day only journey will run between Great Barr School and Birmingham in the afternoon peak.
- There are no other changes to the timetable.
Service X51 - Walsall - Birmingham
- Frequency of buses increased at peak times to up to every 7 minutes in response to customer requests.
- Earlier morning journeys will run on weekdays - at 05:50 from Walsall to Birmingham and 06:30 from Birmingham to Walsall.